About United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Responsible for increasing social media followership on all social media platforms.
- Develop the UBA Group social media strategy, structure, and execute procedural guideline/flow process.
- Plan and implement the marketing of the UBA products, services, and channels using social media marketing tools.
- Research, develop and create content and the strategies to be executed on UBA social media, especially Twitter and Facebook.
- Develop and execute campaigns to promote the UBA brand across Africa.
- Manage and engage with internal and external social media advocates and influencers to push content on the bank aggressively.
- Execute social media policy and communications plan that guide crisis engagement.
- Utilize analytics and comparison over key performance indicators to ensure social media content performs as expected.
- Research and execute social media trends relevant to the UBA’s marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on notable mentions about the bank, staff, and key individuals on Facebook and Twitter.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Our ideal candidate must be social media savvy.
- Analytics skills
- Swift knowledge
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Knowledge of all products and services of the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
What We Expect From You:
- A High Degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online