Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
PADUA PETROLEUM NIGERIA LIMITED (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
- Job Title: Electrician
- Location: Rivers state
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Minimum 2 year continuous oil or gas drilling rig work experience (Land and Offshore).
- Strong project or task management skills, including scheduling, execution and follow-up.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in team environment.
- Familiarity with function, safe use and basic maintenance of variety of machines and tools.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Applicants should attach a detailed CV, scanned copies of your acquired certificates and a cover letter in a single pdf or word document.
- Please ensure to indicate the position applied for in the subject line of your email.
- Please indicate your desired monthly pay in your cover letter as clearly as possible.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
- PADUA PETROLEUM NIGERIA LIMITED is not asking anybody to pay anything for the job, or will the company ask for money during any stage of the recruitment, the selection will be based on merit.