Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
- Job Title: Engineering and Construction Manager
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Responsible for the major Contractor’s activities related to engineering, procurement, fabrication, and installation.
- Champion a “no incident” HSE mind set and deliver excellent HSE performance.
- Define and manage the site team required to manage HSE, QA/QC, inspections, interfaces, and document control through the execution of the project in accordance with the Project Execution Plan and contractual requirements.
- Supervision of the engineering, fabrication and installation of the facilities.
- Ensure that engineering, fabrication, and installation activities are planned and executed to safeguard the integrity of safety, health of personnel, and the environment.
- Ensure that the facilities are designed and built in accordance with the project specification and the requirements of the Nigerian Authorities.
- Ensure that safety studies, assessment of safety critical elements, risk analysis, availability studies, and failure mode analyses are carried out in accordance with the project specifications.
- Identification of any interfaces having bearing on other contractors
- Ensure that operational input and lessons learned are incorporated in the design.
- Assist the Operations team in preparing and executing the offshore commissioning
- Manage all interfaces and active participation in solving any problems related thereto, including coordination with regulatory bodies, NNPC, and internal/external stakeholders to ensure all permits and approvals are obtained timely.
- Acceptance of facilities after installation.
- Ensure the Contractor’s activities and deliverables are compliant with the Contract including management of safety and environmental issues.
- Reporting of progress, deviations and areas of concern to the Project Manager.
- Observe any threats to the execution of the work and assist the Contractor’s management in formulating effective and timely remedial action.
- Responsible for strict Management of Change and make recommendations to the Project Manager on potential Variation Orders.
- Ensure understanding, acceptance and visible commitment to HSE standards by the Contractor.
- 15 years of experience in engineering management, project management or construction management in the offshore industry in an appropriate position.
- MS Degree in Engineering preferred, or BS.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Candidates should attach their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers)
- The position applied for should be clearly indicated as the subject of your mail
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Applications received after the 24th of October 2017, will not be considered