Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Environmental Officer
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Under the supervision of SPC, the officer will supervise the implementation of environmental instruments and mitigations measures articulated in the general and site specific safeguard instruments such as ESMP,IPMP.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Engineering, Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences or other related disciplines
- Manage and conduct environmental safeguard due diligence of new investment proposals
- Identify all key potential environmental impacts and risks of a project and ensure that their appropriate mitigation measures are in place
- Ensuring regular site Inspections and environmental sampling and analysis is carried out
- Preparation of environmental reports and tracking project performance against environmental key performance indicators and targets
- Experience at least 3 years of relevant experience in working with public or private sector firms in agro-industry sectors (including infrastructure, civil works, agribusiness, and/or processing).
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner