About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- To execute transactions on behalf of Retail and HNI Clients and ensure that the HNI clients are updated on the transactions via their RMs
- To provide regular market updates to clients
- To stay abreast of market happenings and provide market analysis to both internal and external clients
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Execution of clients mandate as stated on the jobbing book, ensure that at least 90% of all attainable mandates are executed on each trading day at 95% error free rate.
- Call/Liaise with local brokers daily to get flows/transactions
- Providing periodic updates to assigned clients/HNI on market performance in order to be in their faces and get flows from them.
- Provide timely and efficient feedback to customer enquiries through customer service unit.
- Participate in the filling and listing of offers, bonds and rights
- Execution of Inter-member requests for clients (Inward and Outward)
- Liaising with the regulators on enquiries from clients and to ensure that issues pertaining to the Company are promptly and timely resolved.
- Ensure trade confirmations are sent out on or before 3p.m on each trade date.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Finance Related courses; ACIS, ACA added advantage
- Most have been inducted as an Authorized Dealing Clerk
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC Experience with relevant experience
- A good knowledge of the financial market, NSE and SEC rule
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online