The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), is the Nigerian subset of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI), a global initiative that promotes transparency and accountability in the management of revenues from the oil, gas, and mining sectors. To deepen its operational capacity, NEITI seeks to recruit qualified candidates for the approved position below:
- Job Title: Executive Assistant to the ES
- Job Location: Any City in Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job category: Government Jobs
- This is not a clerical or a mere administrative position. The preferred candidate shall provide operational and technical support to the Executive Secretary to ensure seamless operation and effective coordination.
- S/he needs to be highly organised, be able to work under intense pressure, be diplomatic and personable, and must possess the intellectual curiosity and depth to support the chief executive in a fast- paced, reform environment.
The candidate must have:
- At least a first degree in any relevant field with a minimum of five years post-graduation experience, three of which must be in cognate fields.
- A master’s degree and prior experience in supporting chief executive(s) will be an added advantage;
- Capacity to multi-task and work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Capacity to review and synthesise technical materials and clerk high-level meetings;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in drafting high-level presentations;
- Advance computer skills, especially proficiency in basic research and presentation tools;
- A good understanding of NEITI’s mandate and issues in the extractive sector;
- Proven integrity, probity and professional discretion.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All candidates should send their Applications, Resumes, and work samples (where relevant) indicating clearly how they meet the requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applications submitted electronically will be considered.
- Also, only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for interviews