IROKO Partners Limited Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Facilitator (1 Per value chain – 3 No)
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Ensure proper registration of the project beneficiaries in line with the project provisions and production of the development, business/investment plans for the Association
- Provide technical advice to the project beneficiaries in their area of competence and serve as liaison officers between APPEALS and the beneficiaries
- Identify teaching instruments and develop essential curricula to train the APPEALS beneficiaries through a PRA process
- Identify sources of improved technology for project beneficiaries operation in collaboration with the various research and knowledge institutions
- Provide linkage with service providers to assist project beneficiaries in productivity enhancement, business planning, financial and business management.
- Supply market information and provide linkage to market and credit sources for the farmers.
Duration of Assignment:
- The work of a Facilitator will be throughout the duration of the project, but the contract is renewable yearly subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Facilitators will be expected to provide value chain investment plan working with beneficiaries and relevant officers and submit a monthly report of activity to the state project office.
- The officers will also assist M&E officers at the state level to monitor the project indicators and achievements of the project development objectives.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop or Animal Science including Fisheries
- Minimum of five (5) years post-qualification field experience
- Fluency in English and Local language widely spoken in the project area
- Experience in specific value chains selected by the state is a major advantage
- Higher qualification will be an advantage.
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner