Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctiv knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the nigeria culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients requirements in a unique way.
- Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Rotating Equipment
- Job Location: Port-Harcourt Rivers State
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs
Overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of Rotating Equipment
- Responsible for overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of rotating equipment
- both in the workshop and field locations (. i.e. pumps compressors and generators)
- Daily reporting on field and workshop operations.
- Proper diagnosis of problems reported by clients on their equipment
- Articulate Technical reporting of findings on equipment defects
- Find long lasting solution to problems diagnosed on defective equipment.
- Proper and effective use of company’s tools and equipment.
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are adhered to both in the workshop and on sites.
- Ensure adequate use of personal protective equipment both in the workshop and work sites
- Bring up proposals on income generation drive for the service centre.
- Effective execution of any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Corporate Representation of the company in client’s facilities
- Protection of the confidentiality of company’s secret document.
Person Specification/Required skill:
B.SC/ HND Mechanical Engineering in any of government approved/recognised institutions in Nigeria.
He/She must have a Five (5) years experience in installation, maintenance/ repair of the following industrial equipment used in Oil & Gas industry:
- Pumps (Centrifugal & Reciprocating)
- Compressors (Centrifugal, Piston & Screw)
- Heavy-duty diesel Power generators & gas injectors of various capacities
Industrial valves and Actuators of various capacities
- He/she must be computer literate and has a good communication skill.
- He/She must be able to work in workshop/site with no/little supervision.
- Offshore field experience and experience in Laser alignment tool (horizontal & vertical) are at an advantage.
- Valid safety courses.
- Very sound written, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and implement testing and certification of project equipment.
- A team player.
- Quick thinker and quick to respond to any emergency.
- Customer service oriented.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence