Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctiv knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the nigeria culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients requirements in a unique way.
- Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Rotating Equipment
- Job Location: Port-Harcourt Rivers State
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs
Overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of Rotating Equipment
- Responsible for overhaul, repair, installation and servicing of rotating equipment
- both in the workshop and field locations (. i.e. pumps compressors and generators)
- Daily reporting on field and workshop operations.
- Proper diagnosis of problems reported by clients on their equipment
- Articulate Technical reporting of findings on equipment defects
- Find long lasting solution to problems diagnosed on defective equipment.
- Proper and effective use of company’s tools and equipment.
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are adhered to both in the workshop and on sites.
- Ensure adequate use of personal protective equipment both in the workshop and work sites
- Bring up proposals on income generation drive for the service centre.
- Effective execution of any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Corporate Representation of the company in client’s facilities
- Protection of the confidentiality of company’s secret document.
Person Specification/Required skill:
B.SC/ HND Mechanical Engineering in any of government approved/recognised institutions in Nigeria.
He/She must have a Five (5) years experience in installation, maintenance/ repair of the following industrial equipment used in Oil & Gas industry:
- Pumps (Centrifugal & Reciprocating)
- Compressors (Centrifugal, Piston & Screw)
- Heavy-duty diesel Power generators & gas injectors of various capacities
Industrial valves and Actuators of various capacities
- He/she must be computer literate and has a good communication skill.
- He/She must be able to work in workshop/site with no/little supervision.
- Offshore field experience and experience in Laser alignment tool (horizontal & vertical) are at an advantage.
- Valid safety courses.
- Very sound written, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and implement testing and certification of project equipment.
- A team player.
- Quick thinker and quick to respond to any emergency.
- Customer service oriented.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence