About Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy. We are looking for vibrant personalities for the position described below.
- Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Management / Admin
Job Description and Duty Requirements
- The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the office of the Group Chief Information Officer. Other duties are of a highly confidential nature and require extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions.
- This position requires an individual who possesses the personal attributes and the professional experience consistent with high standards of conduct and performance. In performing the job, the individual must demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company core values.
- Manage and maintain complex calendar coordination for Group Chief Information Officer.
- Extensive Outlook calendar coordination for the Information Technology Department including project meetings, team meetings and external auditor meetings.
- Arrange travel and other logistics for IT team.
- Complete complex expense reports for CIO, Technology Directors and staff.
- Schedule and coordinate interview requests and prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Support projects related to Information Technology through various applications.
- Take meeting minutes for technology related project charters and distribute accordingly.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes for Information Technology Department.
- Perform timekeeper responsibilities for Information Technology department.
- Assist with team project coordination, maintenance and reporting; including creation of status reports and metrics.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to be thorough and precise when accomplishing a task with concern for all aspects of the job involved; double-checks the accuracy of information to provide consistently accurate and high-quality work.
- Highest degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to complete research as requested and present to requestor in various formats.
- Take ownership of all areas of IT support with results-driven attitude – i.e. multi task, meet deadlines, identify goals and priorities and complete complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times in a busy, high-stress environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems and Microsoft Windows operating systems including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Ability to work and communicate with all departments and levels within the firm.
- 5-7 years experience as an executive assistant.
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience within a technology area a plus
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Application shall be online only, no paper copies will be entertained
- Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be considered
- Multiple applications will be disqualified.