Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Description and Requirements
- Promptly attend to any mechanical faults on production lines with minimum time required
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on machines and equipment
- Identify root cause of machine breakdown to enhance prompt resolution
- Assist and stand in for the supervisor to ensure smooth coordination of unit’s activities
- ND in Mechanical Engineering or any Industrial Maintenance related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- 3 years relevant experience in related industry.
- Must be physically fit
- Must have good communication skill
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities
- Must have basic computer skills.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.
- Address Nigeria