Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Job Title: FPSO Logistic Officer
- Location: Nigeria Jobs
- Job Type: Renewable Contract Jobs
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Report Monthly Manpower status to HR
- Make initial arrangements to allocate the workspaces, accesses, equipment, phone/email access, office orientation, etc. for new employees and visitors.
- Focal point and Coordinate local logistic services such as movement by boat and/or shuttle for all company personnel/visitor and managing PTS update
- In liaison with SHI, prepare the application of visitor’s entry permit to SHI-MCI yard, the application of new comers’ SHI-MCI safety induction, the new comers’ SHI-MCI/LADOL badges
- Following visitor procedure for visitors as focal point
- Focal point for FPSO accommodation and Coordinate hotel accommodation of rotational people (if needed)
- Coordinate with concerned entities and organise appropriate and cost-effective travel and logistics arrangements for visiting personnel and follow-up administrative matters such Agenda,…
- Set-up Administrative Database program and organize administrative work SERVICE matrix
- Maintain office administrative activity inc. time sheet
- Coordinate with Cost, Planning and Administration group, if required
- Coordinate with Project members in resolving logistics and Administrative issue
- Coordinate Vendors’ mobilization and demobilization at worksites
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by FPSO PCM.
- To attend contractor office safety induction and adapt behavior to fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programmes or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or related subject.
- 5-8 years’ experience in administration and logistics areas
- Good communication skills required for regular interactions with project team members , partners, affiliate
and HR teams.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Applications must be filled and submitted online
- only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence