- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Senior Frontend Developer to join the rapidly growing development team.
- The ideal candidate should have a serious passion for user-centered design and development; believes in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation; and has the agility to go from the whiteboard design of an application all the way to superior code implementation
- Develop new applications and maintain current applications to support.
- Take charge and be a decision driver for assigned web platforms.
- Ability to explain issues, decisions, and solutions to the team succinctly.
- Produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions.
- Managing relationships between developers and product/project managers.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Code quality
- Availability, maintainability, and scalability of applications built
- Defects/bugs found in production code
- Response time to issue resolution
- Testing quality and coverage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related programming degree.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with using a broad range of front-end technologies to develop and maintain advanced, responsive, efficient, and reliable web applications
- Knowledge of data visualization and charting libraries (e.g. D3, Recharts, DC, C3, Plotly, etc.)
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience with Component Styling on ReactJs and Design System.
- Ability to interact with and integrate RESTful API platforms/endpoints
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure (e.g., digital ocean)
- Familiarity with Git
- Propensity for proper documentation and source control
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience with automated testing – be it unit, functional or acceptance testing, A/B testing.
- Knowledge of best practices in the development of User Interfaces
- Experience with containerization technologies preferably Docker
- AWS, Golang, Kubernetes are a plus
- Ability to build robust CI/CD pipelines
- Comfortable working hybrid
- Prior experience and/or interest in payment-related systems is a plus
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail. Please Note: CV should contain portfolio.