Crown Agents USA, the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, is an international development company with a presence in 40+ countries. We provide technical assistance service and support to US Government agencies and international organizations such as US Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Job Title: Gender/ Youth Specialist
- Job Location: Northern Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- The overall aim of the project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria. The position is subject to successful project award.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sociology, Political Science, International Development, Gender Studies, or other relevant field;
- Minimum 7 years of experience working on gender and youth issues on donor funded projects; Strong interpersonal and networking abilities with experience working at the state and local levels & government, and with international and local NGOs, and CSOs in Nigeria;
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org including your Name, along with “#16-75” in the subject line.
- No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please.
- Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.