Dragnet Solutions is an indigenous dynamic Technology firm with profound reputation in deploying screening and assessment solutions. We specialize in implementing computer-based screenings and deploying bespoke recruitment hiring tools. Dragnet-Solutions provide employment and educational solutions for a variety of uses.
Our client; An independent exploration and production company is looking to hire self-motivated and innovative individuals into her organization through its Graduate Internship Program.
- Job Title: Graduate Internship Program
- Job Location: Nationwide
- Job Type: Full Time Job
- Job Category: Oil and Gas
An independent exploration and production company is looking to hire self-motivated and innovative individuals into her organization through its Graduate Internship Program. The program offers an opportunity for graduates to work in a highly technical and commercial organisation while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
- A minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following disciplines
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Not more than 26 years old
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Good team player
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be received not later than February 14, 2018.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
- All multiple applicants will be disqualified.
- Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
- All educational qualifications and certificates presented by applicants will be verified.
Recent search terms:https://www careerportal ng/jobs/graduate-internship-program-oil-gas-company/