Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a leading African financial institution with vast business interests spanning West and East Africa, as well as the United Kingdom. The Bank has an Asset Base of over 3.213 trillion, Shareholders’ funds of 581.91 billion and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Established in 1990 on a foundation of excellence, superior customer experience, ethics and best practices, GTBank has created an oasis in the African banking industry; delivering consistent year on year growth in clientele base and key financial indices since its inception.
Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Job Location: Nationwide
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Banking and Finance
Job Descriptions and Requirements
Our criteria for Entry level Programme (ELP) is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
You will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:
Step 1: Computer-Based Assessment
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
The assessment help us determine if you possess the skill to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 2: Pre-Interview Documentation
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you’d be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay details of which will be communicated during the discussion.
Step 3: Panel Interview
The next stage of the process is a competency-based panel interview. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also exhibit qualities and skills the Bank requires
Step 4: Final Interview
This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to competency-based questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and the passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry Level Programme (ELP). Here participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Successful candidates will be absorbed into the Bank subsequently.
Method of Application
- If you are interested in joining Guaranty Trust Bank, Kindly apply for existing vacancies or submit your CV for consideration by completing the registration form on the link below.
- Candidate should prepare to undergo the 5 recruitment stage mentioned above
- All applications should be fill and submitted online