We are a Capital Market Conglomerate regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with up to date market information to grow wealth in good time, and in an atmosphere of transparency. We expertly offer Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrar Services, Trustees Services and Corporate Financing. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- Job Title: Group Business Development Executive
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Finance and Admin
A Business Development Executive cultivates opportunities for the development of the businesses across the group and plans strategies to target potential clients and customers. Our would-be Business Development Executives are the pioneers in business development, service and product innovations; therefore, they need to upgrade themselves regularly with relevant knowledge, skills, current industry trends and maintain good relations with potential business entrepreneurs.
- They are always required to work closely with all business developers across the group and are expected to have a charming and impressive personality.
- Understanding of financial and capital markets.
- Ability to analyze data and seek creative solutions to problems
- Understanding the current and future perspectives of the company and developing strategies for competitive growth accordingly
- Engaging in active customers prospecting, profiling, acquisition and on-boarding.
- Ability to manage relationships with client counterparts and establishing good working relationship
- Researching and analyzing the economy and market situations to find out new and better business opportunities
- Collaborating with clients and generating business deals that are beneficial for the businesses across group in the short to long run
- Finding out faults and loop-holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously
- Regularly interacting with the executive management and heads of business units of across the group to discuss pertinent business issues and strategies with them
- Engaging in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals which can be beneficial for the company and the clients
- Preparing compelling business cases and presentations to engage prospective clients, employees and management.
- Outstanding client relationships qualities and practices.
- Organizing & coordinating Knowledge Sharing Sessions (KSS) on Products & Services amongst staff across the group.
- Maintain comprehensive business development activities records & performance data of all staff across all business units for strategic purposes.
- Actively networking for business development, innovation and deals origination.
- Coordinate events & occasions for business developers across the Group
Minimum of 2 years of prior/cognate experience in the relevant field. Experience in sales, marketing, management, etc.
A bachelor’s degree is required, However, a master’s degree in any field but with keen interest/specialization in selling of financial services and products is preferable.
- A strategic thinker with quality experience in sales/business development
- Sound knowledge of financial services industry
- Visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
- Analytical/Quantitative/Problem Solving Skills
- Creativity, Initiative and Commitment
- Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
- Adherence to Firm Policies/Limits
- Prolific skills in deal origination, execution and Project Management
- Management of Diverse Workforce & Firm’s Resources
- Team Player Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of prior/cognate experience in the relevant field. Experience in sales, marketing, management, etc.
- An MBA degree or any other relevant professional qualifications is an added advantage
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence