Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
- Membership of a reputable accounting body
- Post graduate qualification in financial management or equivalent
- A First Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a Business related discipline from a reputable university or polytechnic
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience in the downstream energy sector or fast moving consumer goods.
- Excellent appreciation of financial risks and mitigating controls
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting standard practices and processes
- Strong appreciation of treasury operating management and corporate finance
- Appreciation of the local financial and economic market
- Cross sectoral accounting knowledge and understanding
- Substantial experience of Financial Management
- Extensive experience in preparing and managing significant budgets with diverse streams of income and expenditure.
- Good appreciation of the Nigeria and International capital and money markets dynamics
- Good knowledge of risk management and generally accepted accounting principles(GAAP) as well as International Financial Reporting Standards
- Advanced Computer Software skills, including Excel and Financial reporting software
- Planning and creative problem solving skills
- Business acumen and ability to recognize and take advantage of opportunities
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Data Management and Financial Modeling
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize ,plan and achieve company financial goals
- Cash Flow Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply