About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- To run Information Technology of Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Nigeria in line with leading practices in order to reduce operational issues, maximise operational efficiency and drive standardisation of operating processes and procedures across all IT services in ensuring new technology is deployed without impacting production.
- To promote sharing of resources and ensure adequate capacity is available to meet SLAs.
- Has a mandate for end-to-end service delivery in Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Nigeria to ensure availability, stability and performance of IT services; ensuring sustenance of service delivery levels across application, infrastructure services, IT Security, Software Development and Project Management.
- Management, ownership, forecasting and performance evaluation of all of the Asset Management’ IT infrastructure, Services, Channels and Applications.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Deployment and operation of the infrastructure environment spanning data centres, network, mainframe, Security, open systems and distributed environments. In addition, role covers capacity management, and disaster recovery functions.
- Stable IT Services
- Availability of IT services
- Secure IT Network and Applications
- Forecasting and Capacity management planning of IT infrastructure.
Drive standardization of platforms and solutions and Dynamic application of support capabilities:
- Availability of IT services in line with agreed service levels
- Customer satisfaction levels.
Management Asset Management IT staff members and resources:
- Daily management of Asset Management IT staff members and resources
- Provision of resources and tools to staff members to deliver on their jobs
- Ensure effective utilization of IT Assets and Tools.
Standardise and Optimise solutions development:
- Ensure Solutions delivery are implemented with software development standard
- Ensure Secure Coding technique
- Customization and integration of third party applications are secure.
Liaises with the outsourcing service provider/vendors to ensure that outsourced functions are carried out according to pre-agreed service level agreements and manage all production issues to resolution, leveraging our 3rd party vendors where necessary:
- Compliance level to pre-agreed SLAs and OLAs
- Customer satisfaction levels.
Manage the Asset Management IT budget preparation and execution:
- Plan and provide budget input when due to subsidiaries
- Monitor, control and direct spend in alignment to the approved budget.
Ensure effective delivery of IT Projects in Asset Management:
- Manage the planning and execution of Projects
- Ensure It Projects are aligned to the business strategy
- Facilitate the stakeholder engagement for effective delivery of projects
- Tracking of Projects Benefits .
Work closely with executive management on IT related services:
- Build and maintain good working relationship with required executive members.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Technically competent with broad knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods with specialist knowledge of Information technology Infrastructure and Security.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online