Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
- Job Title: Head of Sales Operations
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Information Technology
Sales & Account Management:
- As the Head of Sales for Sunvait Network Ltd, you will have the opportunity to help build Sunvait Network Ltd’s next big business, and to define the future of truly ground-breaking technology. In this role, you’ll build and manage a team of Sales Representatives, working to drive awareness, adoption and business growth for Sunvait
- Network Ltd’s public cloud in relation to assigned enterprise accounts. You’ll also participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including attainment of assigned strategic objectives, business planning, demand generation, new account engagement and acquisition and account-based marketing activities.
- Sunvait Network Ltd Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers; influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Build, coach, motivate and guide a team of Sales Representatives. Manage the team day-to-day, offering leveraged support for critical business opportunities, as well as career mentoring.
- Help to develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise sales plan across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline. Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Sunvait Network Ltd Cloud deployment, and articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys. Display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Report the state of the business for your assigned territory, including progression against assigned KPIs and strategic goals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in Field Sales in the technology industry.
- 5 years of experience in direct sales management
- 5 years of experience in cloud-related sales and/or sales management experience. Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Experience in sales management performance, including scaling sales teams and business performance in order to achieve significant impact.
- Ability to plan, present and execute a territory sales strategy.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence