Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Frefa Investment Company Limited – We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
- Job Title: Head, Quality Assurance – Frefa Block Factory
- Job Location: Rivers State
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Category: Sales and Marketing
- The primary responsibility of this position is to look after the Quality Management System (QMS) of the water production and packaging sections to achieve targeted productivity with all quality and legal compliances within budget.
- Also, ensure plant operations proceed in accordance with the systems and procedure set and adhere to the production plans for the respective areas.
- Implement systems and procedures to ensure manufacturing operations of the factory meets production plans, product quality and cost standards.
- Ensure quality orientation and identify quality improvement programs to improve the cost effectiveness of the manufacturing process for the factory.
- Ensure that appropriate Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Bio-Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution. Possession of MBA will be an advantage.
- Have minimum of 8 years’ experience in production and manufacturing operations in a water factory.
- Must have strategic thinking acumen and be excellent team player.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suites, AutoCAD etc.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Applicant can also send their CV’s directly to [email protected]
- Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Address Rivers State