About 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Plan, direct and coordinate retail sales activities ensuring consistent and qualitative service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Keep abreast of trends in customer taste and demand and device strategies for effectively marketing EMTS products towards the achievement of overall corporate objectives
- Continuously review the retail sales division’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the division’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Implement the retail sales division’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the retail sales division to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Ensure ongoing identification of new revenue streams for the retail business and provide inputs in the development process.
- Champion ongoing performance reviews of EMTS’s retail outlets and identify and recommend opportunities to optimize productivity and increase profitability.
- Foster and maintain strategic relationship with key customers, dealers and licensees.
- Review value propositions tailored to meet specific sector/segment needs and present suggestions to Line Manager.
- Define headcount and allocation plan for each geographic Retail Sales region.
- Review commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Line Manager.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various divisions within the Retail Sales department.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Retail Sales division.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Line Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online