Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position above.
- The Workforce Academy Programme is a one-year intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents as HR Operations.
- Successful applicants (Fellows) will have the opportunity to gain new skills in these areas and build on the strengths they bring to the organization through project delivery, customer acquisition and management, classroom-based trainings, virtual learning, and case studies among others. Fellows will be assigned to teams playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
- They will also receive frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues in their teams.
- At the end of the Workforce Academy Programme, high-performing fellows will be offered a full time role with Workforce Group
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly
- Adept in applying knowledge acquired to solve practical problems
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility
- Project execution and delivery across the different lines of business i.e. Advisory, Recruitment & Selection, Learning & Development, and Outsourcing.
- Proposal Development
- 0-2 years post-NYSC experience at the time of application.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Not older than 27 years by December 31, 2018
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 30 years Old.
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline