- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and updating our database
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office and Excel)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves, etc)
- BA / B.Sc / HND
- 2 -3years minimum experience
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email