When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
- Job Title: HVAC Engineer
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Job Role and Task Complexities
- Overhaul and maintenance of HVAC centralized and unit systems, P&ID’s
- Handles physical measurements such as Ohm, testa, ampere, farad and volt.
- Process knowledge of oil treatment, gas treatment and heating.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- An ability to work with minimum supervision.
- B.Eng, B.Sc HND in HVAC, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities especially in a reputable oil service company or an Oil and Gas company handling and maintaining HVAC centralised systems.
- Must be conversant with the necessary tools as it relates to any of applicants’ areas of specialization as mentioned above
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applicants should attach a detailed CV and Cover letter in MS document
- The position applied for must be the heading of your mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence