About Wellspring College
Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students/pupils in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, behaviour of students and any other duties assigned by the management.
- A Degree in Computer Science, ICT or related course.
- At least 4 years teaching experience in a secondary school
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of ICT as an educator
- Not more than 40 years of age.
Salary Range: N90,000 to N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.