GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Job Title: Inspection Technologies Sales Manager
- Location: Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Internship
- Job Category: Finance and Administration
- Working as part of the Inspection Technologies business
- The Sales Manager will lead Sales execution , development & implementation of growth strategies for BHGE inspection technologies to meet the market’s needs in Southern Africa,
- BHGE provides a full suite of non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions and equipment including radiography, CT computed tomography, remote visual inspection, ultrasound, eddy current and hardness testing products.
- Self-Starter, responsible for driving orders and sales through new and existing clients
- Develop and execute territory and specific account sales plans
- Responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and capable to effect short and long-term business goals.
- Accountable to deliver on commitments and communicate progress and support required
- Execute Strategies to win in a competitive landscape
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Study Market environment and analyze competition trends, Work with Marketing to develop project specific sales strategies for assigned customers
- Create and Drive Process Changes to develop winning strategies and Order closure
- Embrace customer focused mindset and commit to build and improve relationships with customers.
- Practice Value Selling for the technology as a differentiator
- Negotiate contracts as required
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base
- Cultivate long term relationships at all levels of customer organization
- Responsible for leading, managing and developing existing and new Channel Partners within assigned geography
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales). Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales Origination.
- Proven technical and commercial sales experience as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with a globally dispersed team of sales managers. Demonstrated success in exceeding Orders and Revenue targets and managing multiple customer success metrics
- Ideally minimum of 5 years working in the Inspection Non-Destructive Testing “NDT” Industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that enable working in matrix environment, externally with customers and internally thru product company team.
- Exceptional Team player traits
- Capable of striving under pressure and working effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English
- Must have local Market knowledge and deep understanding of business dynamics
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of markets, applications, and competition in Oil & Gas, Power Gen or Aviation industries. Experience in Non-Destructive Testing industry marketing
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.