About Visa Incorporated
Visa Incorporated operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
- Visa are a talented team of 20,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.
- We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents – dreamers, creatives and trailblazers – who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
- Marketing is the steward of the brand.
- The team focuses on driving awareness, preference and conversion across B2B and B2C.
- They build the brand, with a client centric approach, by reinforcing emotional affinity via innovation and tangible proof points.
- This is an opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas, and make a real contribution to the organization and its mission.
Here are some cool things our Marketing Interns work on:
- Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning Visa’s external agencies and managing relationships with media.
- Involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as launch events and partnership activities.
- Measuring and celebrating our social impact by collecting data, compiling case studies and producing reports.
- Promoting VISA and its services using a broad range of channels including social media, PR, Events and Public Affairs.
- Identify actionable consumer insights, through the analysis of consumer transactional data and social media behavior.
- Creating and maintaining content.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2023 or 2024
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (June to August – 12 weeks total)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online