Ringo Telecommunications is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implements the Internal Control programs to ascertain and report on degree of compliance with company-approved policies and operating procedures, laws, regulations and code of good business practices
- Prepares monthly and quarterly internal control activity reports and submit to the Team Lead, Internal Control for consolidation
- Carry out monthly/Adhoc inventory count and periodic fixed asset verification exercises and submit reports to the Team Lead, Internal Control
- Follows up on the implementation of the audit/control recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels.
- Performs any other functions as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Internal Control and Group Head, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance.
- Reports significant risk exposures and control issues, including fraud risks, governance issues, and other matters needed or requested by the Executive Management.
- Perform prepayment audits
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 1- 3 years relevant work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th February, 2023.