Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications.
- Work with functional leads (Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to transform and develop new requirements across the enterprise including design and implementation.
- Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions
- Create and maintain workflow, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Create training materials and documentation for application users and train new end users on other related applications
The Person Must:
- Be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Be able to write and interpret reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Be able to effectively present information
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline
- Prince 2 /PMP Certification an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in technical and/or process improvement project management
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.
- Address Nigeria