Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize sales efficiency and quality for J-Force.
- Interpreting J-Force and Jumia sales data, analyzing results and reasons for results using statistical techniques.
- Daily performance tracking of J-Force sales in line with KPIs.
- Identifying key battles from data analysis to turn around performance for J-Force.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining a healthy database for J-Force.
- Partner with stakeholders in marketing, commercial and other departments to identify key business strategies and incentives to boost J-Force.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online