Tasks and Responsibilities
- Test and repair all products relating to company business predominantly Inverters ,AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.
- Attend to all complaints as relating to technical faults on the company products.
- Receive incoming returned products (defective) from RMA officer.
- Verify all returned products to ascertain the defectiveness of the product.
- Diagnose the product to confirm the faults
- Clarify with the customer if necessary, the fault to confirm the product faults before repair.
- Carried out the repairs of the defective product base on the diagnosis and other discovered problem.
- Document the repairs parts used for billing by the RMA officer.
- Test the repaired products to confirm the product proper functions.
- HND / OND / Technical Certificate
- Good Electrical knowledge on Wiring (Industrial and Residential)
- Repair and Maintenance of Power Equipment experience(Inverters ,AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.)
- An understanding of electrical problems and their potential Solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective 3rd party and colleague relationships
- Good planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload appropriately and meet challenging deadlines
- Teamwork and Problem solving
- Pragmatic and commercially-minded approach to problem-solving;
- knowledge of solar power and other alternative power supply will be consider and advantage.
Salary: N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date: 24th November, 2022.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.