Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- Job Title: Listings Enforcement Analyst
- Location: Lagos State Jobs, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Admin and Finance Jobs, Federal Government Jobs
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s finanncial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- It is an open, professional and vibrant Exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The listing Enforcement analyst will assist the team lead in Enforcement Programs, Reporting, Maintaining the X-Monitor, Enforcement Revenue, Enforcement Actions and Rules Development.
- Prepare and update Regulatory Filing Calendar
- Communicate and monitor Issuers in regards to extension request
- Transparency reporting
- Enforcement Reporting
- Update corporate information’s and financials of issuers via the X-Monitor
- Ensure that financial penalties are imposed on violators
- Ensure payments of penalties are made. Regulatory alerts
- Tracking of enforcement actions
- Liaise with Finance to ensure proper capturing of monies from penalties imposed on issuers
- Maintains released calendar
- Monitoring of restructuring companies. Conduct research on post listing rules
- Analytical Thinking
- Documents/Records Management
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Time Management
Qualifications and Experience
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Law or related fields
- Must be able to build strong partnership and relate with business and enterprise staff to a wide variety of audience
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a financial sector Good knowledge of IFRS, securities legislations and corporate governance principles and codes
- Understanding of regulatory compliance programs
- Understanding of corporate governance trends
- Ability to facilitate Training Programs.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted on or before the 13th of May, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.