Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for growth and profitability of Group Operations; cutting across; Retail Sales, Trading, Logistics and Depot Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluate performance data / metrics and implements measures to ensure achievement of operational / financial targets
- Prepares and implements the annual budget for the core business units and monitors performance to ensure that variances are minimized
- Allocates resources as required by the various operations
- Oversees the development and implementation of operation business strategies, objectives and plans to achieve corporate targets.
- Ensures adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of core business unit staff
- Drives compliance with governance, risk management and effectiveness standards and recommendations across the core Business Units.
- Engages with the external communities, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning business operations to ensure operations run smoothly at all locations
- Oversees the management of relationships with key business partners
- Reviews and presents management and regulatory reports on core business operations
- Ensures adequate crisis prevention and crisis management measures are in place across all core business locations
- Puts in place measures to ensure that approved operational standards, procedures and practices are consistently rolled out and adhered to across core business units
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
- Master’s degree in business or related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant downstream experience in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply