About 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- This role will work across departments while taking responsibility for planning and executing the quality assurance, measurement, and audit functions to ensure fulfilment of deliveries as stipulated in requirements, and to ensure adherence to 9mobile’s Quality standards on projects, products and other deliveries within the IT organization.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices as it relates to solution delivery, software testing, customer experience management & customer satisfaction.
- Continuous review of the project, BAU and product development end-to-end processes from ideation to delivery to solution/product retirement, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to enhance business efficiency and customer experience.
- Ensure deliveries comply with industry benchmarked quality standards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee end to end solution delivery processes and assure quality of requirements delivered utilizing the various layers of testing (SIT, Performance, E2E, UAT) while maintaining adequate logs of issues encountered for continuous improvement.
- Monitor product roadmap, review concepts vis-a-vis customer journey map to infuse alignment of customer experience practices into product design and implementation.
- As part of the Quality Assurance process, ensure that customer experience requirements are captured in product implementation and validated.
- Responsible for PQA in strategic projects.
- Manage process frameworks, templates, checklists, documents, and performance.
- Assist Head QA in development, constant review and implementation of project-related quality framework, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for the transitioning process of the solutions from delivery to post-delivery management to ensure solution quality is maintained.
- Work with program stakeholders across IT to ensure delivery change documentation is published to expected quality standards.
- Liaise with change managers to ensure key stakeholders and user communities are engaged and are correctly informed prior to change deployments to proactively avoid post go-live issues.
- Engage release leads, developers, and technical teams to create, test and stage production deployment for all approved changes.
- Identify, influence, and lead the implementation of best practice initiatives that contribute to the overall team improvement on the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist Head QA in translating IT Governance and Quality strategy and plans into specific improvement programs/projects.
- Attend team/departmental meetings as required, drive actions to delivery.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, QA.
- Minimum Six years (6) relevant experience in Quality Management/Assurance Role in IT /Telecom industry.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Management or a related discipline preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Testing theories and practices.
Certification and advanced knowledge of at least two of the standards:
- Services ITIL ISO2000, Software ISO/IEC12207-2008, ISEB
- PMP/Prince 2.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project, MS Office
- Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Intermediate Level (CTFL), BCS
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), BCS
- ISO 9001:2015.
- Good multi-tasker with ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- A customer-focused individual, good communicator and team player.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online