MasterCard is global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Products and Solutions:
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Products and Solutions roles will support the Customer Solution Center Lead & Solution Architects to bring together existing MA capabilities, products and solutions in a holistic, bundled way to customers.
- They also act as an expert for their products/solutions portfolio in their geography, to drive market enablement and support sales as well as acting as key interface with regional product teams to ensure an effective feedback loop.
- This role reports to the Customer Solution Center Lead + regional function team (e.g. regional Consumer Product lead).
- Act as an expert for their geography/solution portfolio:
- Ensure consumer products strategy is implemented in close alignment to market objectives and deliver core product launches and success. The candidate will align the regional & global product development organization with the in-market account management, merchant management and operations teams to deliver on performance indicators. The candidate will be part of this environment and will demonstrate the initiative and ownership as an individual contributor, raise the bar and challenge the boundaries to make payments safer and more convenient for our market.
- Bring their deep knowledge of products, services or platform capabilities to a solution-selling environment
- Accountable for having a deep understanding of the assigned product, service or platform
- Provide visibility to the CSCL and SA on latest product developments within their purview and communicate accurate solution knowledge to tackle client opportunities
- Proactively monitor and engage with customers to ensure customer success and benefit from Mastercard’s products and solutions
- Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Provide the Solution Architects (SA) and the Customer Solution Center Lead (CSCL) with their solution expertise in crafting the value proposition
- Coordinate with the help of SA and CSCL, with other sales specialists in developing an end-to-end value proposition
- Provide their expertise and deep knowledge of product implementation and success with clients during solution selling process (upon the request of the CSCL or AM/BD)
- Drive localization, market enablement and support sales:
- Enabling new capabilities in the market and ensuring market readiness
- Supporting AM’s in their market to optimize what we have today e.g. providing expert advice/ guidance on product penetration for an existing relationship
- Work directly with client counterparts on non-complex, one solution focused opportunities when the AM needs their support.
Incentive Plan: AICP –
- Revenues for supported geography
- Specific KPIs from supported product, solution or platform incl. customer success metrics
- Voice of customer survey results
- Market specific objectives.
- Deep technical expertise in assigned product, service or platform capability
- Ability to collaborate and work on internal squads created to develop end-to-end solutions for clients with multiple MA capabilities i.e. products, services or platforms
- Clear ability to problem solve and understand relationship with the client’s needs
- Ability to communicate with and build relationship with client counterparts when requested by account managers or business development managers
- Strong communication skills.
Knowledge and Best Practice Sharing:
- Share information on latest customer needs and opportunities as well as relevant market intelligence with the product management teams to drive smart solutioning internally within MA
- Share best practices and knowledge with other SSs to improve solutioning of their product, service, or platform within client contexts.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online