About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- Creates new products to meet customer / client needs; Creates new services, products or solutions to serve customers in better ways.
- Scans the external environment to identify customer needs and designs new products or solutions to meet such needs.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Product Design, analysis and statistical techniques:
- Product conceptualization, definition, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Designs new solutions/ Defining the product vision, and working closely with Information Technology, Marketing, Branch network and support functions to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Measure impact of all loan products delivered and back it up with appropriate data. Constantly iterating (experimenting) on product offerings based on feedback & data.
- Ensure that the suite of digital lending products (portfolio) is profitable with NPL ratios within the stipulated risk management framework and limits of the bank
- Drive stakeholder engagement and influence management decisions, in regards to loan products, offerings and sales strategy.
- Be the expert for a complete product solutions space by thoroughly knowing the product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile and industry domain (across core processes), how it’s used, and where it meets or fails to meet customer needs, helps teams solve problems through problem domain expertise.
- Strategize and think about product ideas that will delight customers.
- Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business.
- Drive scale and growth of Digital Lending Products meeting and exceeding assigned goals.
- Manage all the aspects of product lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualization, user research, feature requirements definition, user interface, prototyping, portfolio analysis, feedback, rollout and enhancements.
Product Documentation and Reporting:
- Creating Status Reports for Delivery to Business and Executives
- Ensure compliance to all standards and applicable controls with zero audit exceptions.
- Compliance to Governance, process and function.
- Facilitate partners and Vendors engagement for project delivery
- Prioritization and effective time management.
Stakeholder engagement, technical workshop and training:
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support and training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Sciences, Applied Sciences, Engineering, Finance, Economics or any other related field of study (minimum 2.2)
- Possess 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience and strong analytical skills and reporting, product documentation, data interpretation and management, data integrity and product design or development. String communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online