Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
- Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Job Location: Lagos State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Admin/Human Resources
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- MA/MS Master’s Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage e.g. CIM, NIMN, etc.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applicants should attach a detailed CV and their applications in Word Document
- Applicants can also apply directly by sending their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The position applied for must be the heading of your mail
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence