WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
- Job Title: Mechanical/Integrity Engineer
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- To assure the mechanical integrity of production facilities and ensure minimum risk to personnel, environment and facilities from materials or corrosion related issues.
- To maintain and demonstrate that the Safety Critical Barriers are being safeguarded and that the Performance Standards are being met
- Develop a working knowledge of the systems at facility in order to facilitate maintenance and fault finding activities.
- Provide guidance & direction to facility staff in key mechanical areas.
- Prepare and review Management System and CMMS work instructions and procedures relevant to mechanical systems.
- Execute engineering investigations and design as needed to support facilities. Including individual design work, generating work packs, supervision, commissioning, handover, small project management and design review.
- Participate in establishing standards for engineering and maintenance in conjunction with other discipline engineers with an emphasis on best practice and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and that work is conducted in accordance with Company and relevant third party standards.
- Ensure adequate engineering change records are maintained and CMMS is updated, with timely close out of work involving record updates, inclusion of new equipment operation instructions and drawings.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 10 years relevant project and offshore oil and gas experience in Mechanical engineering and support.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Candidates should attach their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers)
- The position applied for should be clearly indicated as the subject of your mail
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Applications received after the 24th of October 2017, will not be considered