About SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
- Must be and remain well informed of rules, instructions and procedures regarding QHSE.
- Implements and ensures implementation of SPIE OGS QHSE rules, instructions and procedures.
- Makes proposals for the continuous improvement of QHSE provisions.
- Draws up noncompliance and/or observation reports when noting any malfunction or risk situation and transmits them to the local QHSE department.
- Immediately alerts any person who caused a risk situation, on noting the occurrence of any such situation.
- Adopts an eco-approach at all times in the exercise of his/her duties.
- Alerts the line management when encountering any professional situation that does not comply with the principles and rules governing the carrying out of SPIE Group activities (Ethics Alert).
- Review Preventive Maintenance program validity. Check availability of means to complete it as and when required.
- Assist the SITE as required for Corrective Maintenance
- Prepare work pack for specific maintenance job when requested
- Analyse CMMS report for its field of competence and recommend improvement solutions to COMPANY as required
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with COMPANY representatives,
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations : preparation of intervention files, work orders, reporting, CMMS
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Equivalent of DUT/BTS (French), B.Sc. Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering (2.1).
- 5 years of general industrial maintenance.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site.
- Ability to work in a multinational team.
- Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Competence/experience in the relevant specialities (mechanical/fitting, handling, tooling, electricity, instruments),
- Experience in CMMS
- Working language: English (spoken/read/written), Portuguese is an advantage.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- Bosiet/OSP/Medical exam
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online