When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
- Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Job Role and Task Complexities
- We are currently in search of “mechanical engineers” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of our key projects.
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by contractor.
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production SITES.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on site.
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent, 10 to 15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (GE LM2500 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.
Requirements (Electrical, HVAC)
- Knowledge in HV & LV power distribution and control networks, HV & LV motor drives and Alternators, Inverters, high voltage cells, variable speed units, Lighting networks, switchgear, etc.
- Knowledge in all types of instrumentation Gas and Oil metering, DCS and PLC systems, UCP’s, etc.
- Knowledge in all HVAC plant and controls (AHU’s, Fan’s, motors, Belt drives, All Refrigeration and Freezer room equipment and its associated controls), Good Mechanical Engineering Background, Operational experience in the operation of Utilities equipment.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applicants should attach a detailed CV and Cover letter in MS document
- The position applied for must be the heading of your mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence