Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Federal University Lafia is a young but fast growing University established in February 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It is one of the 12 new Federal Universities established to expand access to, and improve quality of, higher education in Nigeria. Training of graduates and equipping them with skills for socio-economic development.
- Job Title: Medical Officer
- Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Educations and Training, Healthcare
- The candidate must possess an MBBS plus one (1) year NYSC or Exception certificate.
Conditions of Services
The conditions of service are as obtainable in Nigerian Universities and as approved by Federal University Lafia Governing Council.
Method of Applications
Applicants should forward ten (10) word processed Applications and photocopies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of credentials addressed to:
Federal University Lafia,
The Curriculum Vitae should be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Number/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates; (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present Post(s) including Community Service where applicable;
- List of Publications where applicable;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Position Applied for;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees;
- NYSC Certificate/Discharge or Exemption certificate;
- Any other relevant information.
Candidates should also request their referees to send reports on them under separate confidential cover directly to the “Registrar” via the address above.