Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited, a foremost and indigenous pharmaceutical business was incorporated in the year 1995 with RC No. 269507 under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Our primary business focus is in healthcare delivery. The company has the vision of “being a vanguard of healthy living and a choice companion to all her publics”. The company has over time introduced some pharmaceutical products of various therapeutic segments, many of which have become brand leaders in the Nigerian pharmaceutical market.
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited is committed to the provision of affordable brands in Nigeria and beyond. Our expansion project has created the need for more credible and result oriented minds to join our team.
- Job Title: Medical Representative
- Job Location: Nigeria; Lagos, East and West
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Health
- Promote company products’ features based on analyses of customers needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Prospect new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, and organise, attend trade shows and conferences;
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems;
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- B. Pharm, B.Sc (Microbiology) or related Medical Sciences
- Good interpersonal skill
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license.
Method of Applications
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward their Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org