About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- E-Channels applications support e.g. Finacle Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSD, Electronic fund Transfer
- Managing Mobile and Internet Banking Platforms for optimum performance
- Monitor SMS and Email Alerts for optimum performance
- Provide 2nd level support for bank branches on Mobile and Internet banking application
- Proactive designing of solutions to enhance the delivery of services on the two channels
- Generation of useful reports from the platform for reporting and troubleshooting.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Minimum of 5 Years relevant experience
- Oracle, MCSA, knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Java
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online