About La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
Manage a portfolio of clients:
Build a portfolio of clients by:
- Proposing the service to existing Advans clients
- Prospecting potential clients at their business places and following up through regular contact with prospects
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision.
- Grow the individual deposit portfolio in line with the targets set by the Management by offering quality service and selling products that fit the particular clients’ needs.
- Accordingly answer clients’ questions and complaints related to Advans LFMFB products and services.
- Participate in the promotion of Advans LFMFB products and services by informing prospects as well as clients.
- Identify clients’ needs and propose new products/services to management.
Field Cash Collection activities:
- Organize an efficient daily collection schedule with clients in the portfolio.
- Collect clients’ deposits, and transfer the money collected directly into clients’ accounts via the BankOne technical application on the phone.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to Advans LFMFB policies and procedures.
- Respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transaction.
- Strictly adhere to the MIS requirements when registering all cash transactions in the MIS system.
- Report any cash shortage or overage to the CSS and Deposit Team Lead
- Encourage clients to make deposits on their Advans account.
- Liaise with Client Officers on clients interested by the Mobile collection service for saving.
- Create new clients and accounts on the field.
Organization and control:
- Cash counts and controls: ensure and control the conformity of transactions with collected cash and monitoring tools.
- Ensure compliance of all operations performed with Advans policies and procedures.
- Share information and best practices with other Mobile Tellers.
- Report all the issues related to the job to the CSS and Deposit Team Leader.
- An OND / N.C.E graduate from an accredited Polytechnic or College of Education.
- Must have completed his/her industrial training.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online