Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Under the supervision of the State Project Coordinator respectively, the incumbent will be responsible for generation of project specific information on progress, processes and performance.
- Analyses and aggregation of data generated at various levels to track progress, process quality and project sustainability.
- S/He will also document and disseminate feedback and key lessons learnt to relevant users and stakeholders.
Specific duties of the position will include:
- Implement Monitoring and Evaluation of results and impact of the project.
- Track performance indicators and develop operational arrangements for collecting, analyzing, and reporting project data feeding into the result framework
- Develop Management Information System (MIS) for the project.
- Conduct impact evaluation and beneficiary assessments.
- Produce and disseminate periodic progress reports.
- Undertake relevant surveys as may be required.
- Assist the State Project Coordinator in the preparation of Work-plan and Budget.
- Initiate Project M&E workshops and training for Project Officers.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the State Project Coordinator.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant degree.
- Higher degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Developmental projects.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology including skills in sampling techniques and use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications.
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability in report writing and presentation.
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner