Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Save the Children International is a ‘dual mandate’ organisation and as such equal priority will be given to both humanitarian and development work. This is the only way we will be able to ensure that some of the fundamental rights that we believe children have, such as survival, safety and constant access to protection and education can be guaranteed. As part of a commitment to work with children through humanitarian interventions Save the Children will support programmes in both sudden onset and chronic emergency situations.
- Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Location: Borno State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: NGO
- Ensure implementation of the M&E plan for the Livelihood and Education programmes including monitoring progress against planned activities, critical milestones and targets as well as providing support and guidance to program officers and CSO/government counterparts to ensure that the data collection, data management and reporting, are of the highest possible quality.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 yrs previous experience with local and international NGOs
- Previous experience with Education projects including identification and mapping of out of school children
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel or other statistical package e.g SPSS,STATA-12,DHIS etc)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in partnership with government and development partners
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Independence, adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
- Due to the urgency of this position, applications will be assessed as received.