Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading long established international business in consumer goods and equipment in Africa and Europe through several areas of expertise, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job Title: National Engineering Manager – Expatriate
- Location: Lagos State Jobs
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Sales and Marketing Jobs
- Effectively manage and develop improvement projects through our in-house engineering teams, preferred suppliers and contractors. Provide engineering leadership through all phases of projects to deliver initiatives, throughput, and for quality, cost and reliability improvement efforts.
- Provides management review and leads multiple regional engineering teams, responsible for all process engineering activities in support of the manufacturing operations and equipment to produce the product.
- Works closely with production teams, cross-functional and regional leadership to create and maintain national processes and standards related to the production development of Plastic modular chains and components.
- Partners with the regional engineering teams and HQ management to implement and drive the implementation of new projects such as new manufacturing lines and common facilities, maintenance of machines and overhaul projects.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Establishes performance objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback and assesses associate performance, training needs, and areas for improvement for the possibility of future growth within the organization.
- Ensures training and development needs are addressed.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the engineering team across the Group Plants.
- Engineering Master Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in performing production and engineering management
- At least 8 years experience in the FMCG industry
- Leadership skills
- Organisational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Previous experience in emerging markets/Africa is a plus.
Attractive expatriate package.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All application should be filled and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview