Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a civil engineering and construction company whose main focus is the construction of high quality buildings for both residential and industrial use, as well as roads and civil infrastructures, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: National Finance Project Manager
- Location: Abuja Jobs
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Admin and Human Resources Jobs
- Supervise the hiring processes, employee training and development and provide general human resources management supports.
Manage the Company’s Hiring Process:
- Oversee and manage new recruitment and hiring processes.
- Place job adverts, set up interviews and assist employees integrate properly into the company’s culture through proper orientation.
- Verify applicants’ claimed academic and professional qualifications.
- Verify applicants’ references.
- Send offer letters.
- Explain company’s policies and benefits.
- Review job duties.
- Maintain files regarding new and existing employees.
Organize and Manage Employees’ Training and Development:
- Strategically manage the training and development of new and existing employees.
General Human Resources Functions:
- Administer employees’ health and welfare plans with Health Management Organizations and manage the enrolment, changes and terminations.
- Liaise between employees and insurance providers.
- Liaise between employees and pension administrators.
- Act as labor liaison and negotiate to resolve internal and external conflicts and benefit related challenges.
- Reconcile employees benefit statements and conduct audit of payroll benefits and other human resources programs.
- Recommend corrective actions where needed.
- Conduct staff performance review in conjunction with relevant divisions for promotions and termination of employment.
- Keep employees records and ensure the company is compliant with existing employment laws and regulations.
- Respond to internal and external human resources related enquiries and provide requisite assistance to the executive management.
- Maintain records of personnel related data such as payroll, personal information, leaves and turnover rates in appropriate formats and ensure all employment requirements are met by staff.
- Liaise with company-wide divisional management as well as other departments regarding employees on specific issues such as staffing requests, succession planning, salary and payroll benefits negotiation, staff rewards and discipline.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
- Ensure the effective utilization of plans related to quality human resources programs and services.
- Assist in ad-hoc human resources programs and duties.
- Produce and submit reports on all human resources activities to the office of the Executive Director administration periodically.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Master’s degree or MBA will be and added advantage.
- Certifications from professional bodies such as CIPM, SHRM and other relevant bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resource Management with at least 3 years at managerial level.
- Expertise in (talent management, Staffing/Resourcing, Organizational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations etc) with strong Generalist HR experience.
- Ability to work effectively with all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- Organization and team leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All application should be filled and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview