Federal Fire Service (FFS) Federal Fire Service (FFS) Full Time Federal Fire Service (FFS) Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited, a foremost and indigenous pharmaceutical business was incorporated in the year 1995 with RC No. 269507 under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Our primary business focus is in healthcare delivery. The company has the vision of “being a vanguard of healthy living and a choice companion to all her publics”. The company has over time introduced some pharmaceutical products of various therapeutic segments, many of which have become brand leaders in the Nigerian pharmaceutical market.
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited is committed to the provision of affordable brands in Nigeria and beyond. Our expansion project has created the need for more credible and result oriented minds to join our team.
- Job Title: National Sales Manager
- Job Location: Nigeria; Any City
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Health
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staff;
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs;
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of company products
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures;
- College Degree or higher in Business or any related field;
- B. Pharm, B.Sc Microbiology or related Medical Sciences
- Effective leadership and communication skill
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do, and to persuade others to change their minds or behaviour
- Maximum of 45 years of age.
- 4-5 years cognate experience
- Valid driver’s license.
Method of Applications
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward their Resumes and Cover Letters to: email@example.com