The Navy was established in Nigeria to enhance national prosperity and security. They are saddled with the mission of deploying a naval force that is well trained, organised and highly motivated to discharge its constitutional roles professionally and efficiently for the defense of Nigeria in ensuring her economic prosperity.
The Nigeria Navy – invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians who are desirous of enlistment as Medical Consultants into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 in the following under-listed positions below:
- Job Title: Neuro – Psychiatrist
- Location: Nationwide
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Government/Politics
Job Requirements and Description
Applicants are to possess:
- Fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in the respective specialization such as FWACS, FWACO, FMCOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- All other relevant certificates.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Applicants must possess the National ID Card or National ID Card Acknowledgment slip.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 35 and 40 years of age by 31st March, 2018.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered, at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the documents on successful completion of the online application process.
How to Apply for the 2018 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- On the application page, click on the Register button to create an account on the portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. NB. You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
- Complete the Application form. You can save your application process and log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application.
- Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
- On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
- Declaration and Certification by Parents/ Guardian,
- Local Government Area Certificate Form,
- Police Certification Form,
- Guarantor Form.
- Applicants are expected to apply once as multiple online application will lead to disqualification of candidate.
- For more details about interviews and other general enquiries and questions, please click here.
- All applications should be completed and submitted on or before the 29th of March, 2017.